Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blue Hills Weather Observatory Staff $80

From about 6 am onward I was obsessively checking the radar and about 6 news stations every 5 minutes. Mostly the radar, because those little bands of color truly do not lie.
They also don't hype themselves for ratings which is nice, they just are what they are man.
Do I try to sneak in to work early to avoid the majority of the snow?
Is there no point because snow is just going to bombard us all day?
Someone tell me what to do!!
Oh, not you meteorologist because your answer is to PANIC!
I will not panic!
I won't I tell you!
Ok, maybe I will just a little, when I'm driving through the three inches of snow to drop Bellerina at my cousin's house, pretending that I'm 210 years old and can't go above 15 mph.
Just a small panic though, not like a channel 7 level panic or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment