Saturday, February 5, 2011

Model $161

Click, click, click, flash, flash, flash.
It's actually quite annoying to smile, looks slightly askew, and pose all in 6 inch heels. I mean it's worth it because I love the heels but it's still really hard.
Not hard enough that supermodels should get paid their ridiculous salaries, but you know, like hard enough that I would feel the need to complain mildly to my fellow model friends over our shared plate of spinach, Evian and Marlboro Light.
Today I did a little photo shoot with my aunt for our upcoming book. Had to have something to put next to our biographies on the "About Us" page.
Bellerina was super confused when I came home and was showing her like 200 pictures of me that looked exactly the same saying "Which one of Mama do you like better?" to which she of course replied, "Want to type an email to Minnie Mouse".
So I picked this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment