Thursday, February 3, 2011

Motivational Speaker $250

Motivational speakers have to be by far the strangest breed of human being in the world.
They're super high energy, always cheery, and it seems that most of them list "Whole Milk" as their worst vice.
You know that deep down they're either total psychopaths, or closet cocaine addicts.
Of course I mean those mega watt smile, super perky, fill a Texas mega church motivational speakers.
Today I tried to be one of those for my husband, he's on an awesome blogging journey to lose weight (check it out here) and I'm trying to be there every step of the way with super motivation and what not.
However, I cracked. Halfway through Cardio X (with that satanic monkeybutt trainer) I totally gave up and headed over here to blog.
Lame Excuse: Last night I had to go in to the guest bed with a very sick Bellerina to get her to sleep, from midnight-6am I was woken up about every 15-20 minutes by her stirring, at one point I'm pretty sure I had a toe up the nose.
Reality: There is no excuse and I should have pushed out those last 15 minutes with my husbando!

No comments:

Post a Comment